Innovative Environmental Consulting for Over 30 years.
GSI provides high-quality environmental consulting and contracting services throughout the Mid Atlantic region. Established in 1988, we believe that in order to succeed, we must contribute to the continued and sustained success of our clients. GSI projects have ranged in size from competitively priced Phase I Environmental Site Assessments to our role as prime environmental consultant for a petroleum terminal business sale in excess of $1 billion.
What We Do
GSI provides environmental and engineering services including:
- Phase I ESAs and acquisition due diligence
- Monitoring well installations and subsurface contaminant delineation
- Soil and groundwater sampling
- Remediation system design construction installation and operation
- Spill Plans
- Drone surveys, inspections and mapping
Services and Solutions
The services we provide at GSI Environmental Services include:
- Compliance and Permitting: Being in compliance is critical if you want to be sure that your company is operating in the safest possible way with respect to the environment. Failure to be in compliance can result in costly fines and, more importantly, your company’s activities could be putting your workers, your neighbors and the community at risk. GSI has the ability to provide a wide range of compliance and permitting services to help you meet federal, state and local environmental compliance requirements.
- Site Investigation: If you are selling a property, considering buying a property, involved with a potential loan against a property or are in danger of having your property investigated by a regulatory agency, you may be in need of a professional environmental site investigation. We have the skills and experience to perform Phase I ESAs, Phase II ESAs and subsurface site characterizations that meet the current standard for these types of assessments.
- Remediation Technology: If your site is not in compliance or your investigation has revealed contamination, immediate remediation is mandatory. We have a wide variety of state-of-the-art methods of soil and groundwater remediation and have both fixed installation and mobile remediation systems to assist you.
We have the ability to provide a full range of environmental services for many different types of companies in many different locations. If you’re not sure where your environmental service needs fit among the services we provide, please call us at 717-691-9799 or contact us online today. We’re confident we can find a way to serve you.
We are now accepting all major credit cards to make working with us easy and convenient.